Sunday, February 24, 2008

House Hunting

What a project! I had spent the better part of January and the first part of February shopping around for a place to live.

How monumental! As a first time home buyer, I have a huge learning curve. What kind of floor plan do you like? Fireplace or not? Ranch style or two story? Two bedrooms or three?

I DON'T KNOW! I've never thought about it before.

So, my realtor set me up online looking at houses in my price range. I was supposed to flag ones I was potentially interested in and then we would go out and look at them. It is hard to judge from descriptions online.

We went out looking...
This one had too many cars (too close to the interstate)....This one had too many power lines...This one had too much carpet in the bathroom...This one, too small...This one, too big...

No comments: