I am in the process of searching out that elusive perfect job again this year. Here are my desires in order of importance:
1. Work that will allow me to be happy and enjoy my job.
2. A job that will bring me satisfaction in knowing that I made a difference in the world.
3. A job that will pay me beaucoup bucks.
4. Co-workers and a boss that are easy to get along with.
5. Moderate amounts of vacation time.
6. The opportunity to travel internationally for business (and vacation on the side).
7. A little time off to pursue an advanced degree (or better yet, financial help).
Is there such a job? Am I setting my sights too high? Let me know if you hear of any good positions that are open or that will open in the next couple of months.
Until then, I guess I'll just keep filling out applications.
Did you find that perfect job?