Thursday, November 01, 2007

All Saint's Day

I forgot my camera at school so my Halloween post is a day late. But, I had pictures too cute not to share. Koreans don't celebrate Halloween so it is kinda hard to find costumes. Dedicated parents pulled through and dressed the kids up right. I had three Spidermans....
one vampire,
Darth Vader,
one witch,
Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, and Snow White.
From Saturn class came the cutest Peter Pan ever!!
And of course Clark Kent/Superman had to save the day. Yours truly!
We paraded the kids around two streets taking them to local businesses where the business owners handed out candy. It was supposed to showcase the student's English ability. The Korean staff kept urging us to have them sings songs in English. The kids were completely distracted and were having none of it. I had some major flashbacks from my own childhood: My parents urging me toward a door prompting me with 'What do you say?' and 'Don't forget to say thank you.' Conclusion: Halloween is overwhelming for children of all ages.
What is your favorite Halloween costume/activity?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!