Friday, November 16, 2007

Perfect Symmetry

I had a lot of heart felt goodbyes with the kids today. I received several going-away gifts and some of the kids' moms paid for pizza, cake and other food at lunch. I then took a final picture with all my kindergartners. I will miss them.
In the afternoon I had some parties with the kids which included handing out some candy but for the most part it was business as usual. I gave the kids my email and mailing address and so I'm interested to see if I actually get any letters. After work, we went to our favorite dak galbi (spicy chicken) restaurant. It had a certain symmetry to it because dak gabli was my first meal in Korea. Afterwards we went to the nore bong to sing some favorites. They included Barbie Girl, Living La Vida Loca, Jessie's Girl, 99 Red Balloons, and a multitude of others. What do you miss when you leave family, work or friends?

No comments: