Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday

Had a nice birthday today. This morning I took my class to an open area and we flew a kite. I bought the kite at the Yeouido park on Saturday night. It was hot outside and I was sweating buckets after running after the kids and the kite for only 20 minutes.
I bought the kids pizza for lunch. They said "Where's the chicken?" I bought them cola. They said " Where's the cake?" I hope I wasn't that ungrateful when I was a kid. Some of the kids did bring me presents though. One gave me a nice Manchester United ball cap.Two sisters I teach gave me some chocolates and gum. But I think their notes were the best. The one on the right is my kindergartner, Molly. The one on the left is a middle school student, Mary.
What did you get for your last birthday?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (again) BJ. We really are looking forward to having you home again.

Anonymous said...

Birch has been back in the state for the past 4 days, but we still don't know when we will see him -- NEWS FLASH -- just got a call from MOM 7 Birch just called her. He did find a place to live - about a block from school. He'll work on his class room today (Tue), then come home later tonight. He spent Sat w/ Katie in Polson, then went to a swim race w/ her on Whitefish Lake (she took 2nd), then onto D & M's for lunch, then went fishing (float trip) w/ Chris, then onto Darby. You can see that we are pretty low on the list.