Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trinitea

After church, we went out to dinner to say goodbye to a good friend who will be leaving next week. We tried to eat Greek food in Hongdae but it was closed. We forgot the owner was a Christian and closes the restaurant on Sundays. Since it was a group from church I guess we can't complain.

We ended up at the restaurant next door which served a variety of cuisine from Thai to Malay. It was good though the service left a lot to be desired.

After dinner we went to a tea house called Trinitea (get the play on words and Christian theme?). It was good tea but a little pricey. And they wanted everyone to order a drink or else leave. Strange.

I would love to hear from my readers so at the end of each blog, I'll be posting a related question to spark conversation. If you feel so inclined, please leave me a comment. Today's question: What is your favorite play on words?

No comments: