I got food poisoning from one of my favorite local restaurants. We had dinner there last night and I gorged myself. I then made matters worse by downing an entire pint of Baskin Robbins.
The only medicine that the school had on hand was for 5 year olds and tasted a bit like sour milk, and it was brown. I didn't have any breaks in my teaching schedule to find some real medicine.
The nice thing about a 24 hour bug is that it does pass. I was raked over the coals with symptoms but it was relatively short lived. I got one of my fellow teachers to cover my adult class and I came home and slept for 12.5 hours.
The major downside of the whole episode is that I'm not very keen on the idea of returning to the aforementioned restaurant even though they serve really good Korean barbecue.