Wednesday, January 10, 2007

31 Flavors

A few of the starting line up are missing: Quarterback Crunch, Butter Pecan, Rocky Road, and Daqueri Ice haven't been traded to Korea yet.


Some of the benchwarmers have been sidelined for good reason: Red Bean, Green Tea and Sweet Potato. (Beans and potatoes are not dessert!!)

But, as I sit here enjoying my pint of Pistachio Almond, I can't help to be thankful that Baskin Robbins and their 31 flavors (one for every day of the month), are just half a block away from the school.


After a long day of screaming children not doing their homework and wrestling in the halls between classes, there is nothing like cuddling up with a pint. I am also a big fan of the Tiramisu and African Love.

1 comment:

daeguowl said...

I think quarterback crunch and rocky road have been withdrawn. I used to eat them all the time but when I visited Korea this year they no longer had them :(