Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy New Year!


It is the year of the Boar. This weekend, February 18 to be exact, is New Year's Day on the Lunar calendar. Fortunately, this is a big holiday and we get Monday off. Most people in Korea go visit relatives over this weekend and they say that the city of Seoul empties.

Posts will be delayed until Monday as we will be taking the holiday to go skiing/snowboarding. I am really excited though I am wondering how good the snow will be. We are probably going night skiing as well. We'll have a full day on the slopes and then a second day at a resort. It should be a lot of fun.

One of my students will celebrate his birthday on Monday. Because we don't have school, he got a party today. My camera crapped out on me so I didn't get any pictures. But I did get free pizza and cake for lunch.

No comments: